Residents at Sterling Court enjoy a retirement lifestyle designed for complete independent living. Virtually all of your “chores” are taken care of by Sterling Court’s professional staff so that the only thing you need to worry about is your social calendar.
Our monthly service fee includes:
- Luxury accommodations in 1- or 2-bedroom apartments with full kitchens
- Fresh-air private balconies plus a large, inviting common courtyard
- Healthy lunches and dinners every day in our elegant dining room
- Beautiful common rooms for activities, lecutres, movies, fitness, and more
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Secure underground parking
- Transportation to your scheduled appointments and our many offsite activities
- Regular and urgent support and maintenance of your apartment
There is no long-term lease required for move in. Only a small security deposit is needed. Rent is guaranteed for at least one year and tenants may cancel at any time with just a 30 day notice. All apartments are available on a monthly basis which makes moving in easy. We also offer a furnished rental apartment on a space available basis. No purchase, buy-in, or long term contracts are ever required. There is a very reasonable monthly fee for a second occupant (spouse or roommate) for our Independent Living residents.
Sterling Court offers assisted living for residents who need a higher level of service and daily personal assistance. Each residence is a 1-bedroom apartment with an enclosed patio, partial kitchen, and emergency call system. A full package of available services includes:
- Three appetizing and nutritious meals per day
- Intimate cafe-style dining room
- Medication supervision as authorized by an individual’s physician
- Assistance with daily personal needs such as bathing, dressing, or eating
- Close ongoing observation and monitoring of an individual’s physical and mental condition
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and personal laundry service
- Scheduled transportation for doctor, dental, or other appointments
- Planned activities such as exercise classes, arts & crafts, musical entertainment, and educational classes
Our staff members are highly skilled, well trained and sincerely dedicated to each person’s comfort and well-being. Here you will find the perfect balance – the independence you want and the care you need. Most often, we offer open space in our assisted living quarters to existing independent living residents. There is reasonable monthly fee for a second occupant (spouse or roommate) for our Assisted Living residents.
If you are visiting this page because you have a current emergency, please first dial 911. Then call our front desk at (650) 344-8200 to inform our staff.
Our personnel are trained to manage emergencies and prepared to help. Emergency response times by our local fire, paramedic, and ambulance crews offer peace of mind to our residents.
Sterling Court is strategically located to Mills Health Center in downtown San Mateo, just 1 mile away, and to Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame, just 3 miles away. Kaiser Hospital is 10 miles away in Redwood City and Stanford University Hospital is 18 miles away in Palo Alto.